As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Top Tip for Top Tip Tuesday Blog!!!

So, I found this AWESOME blog Top Tip Tuesday and they are offering candy EVERY WEEK if you post a tip and follow the other easy rules!

So, here is my tip: this one is for organizing your supplies. I use a regular (not slim line or jewelry) case for storing my cling stamps. Every time I get a new set I stamp each on a piece of cardstock cut to fit in the case. Then I put the cardstock in the front (with the stamped images facing out) The stamps cling to the inside of the case and I can see on first view what is it in. I also put a label on the side with the name or a description of the stamps inside.
Thanks for stopping!
Scrapping Mama Hen
aka/ Kristin





http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/2010/07/welcome-candy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment