As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamp Suggestions?

Looking for some ideas for Stamps to use with my copics (my new current scrapping/stamping love!) for Christmas cards.
So, I thought...hmmm...how about some blog candy mixed in with this post!!!

Here is the deal...I am offering whatever stamps/stamp set I end up buying for my Christmas cards for candy. I will get 2, one for me  and one for a lucky winner!!!

In order to win, you need to
1.leave me a comment with a suggestion (a link to it would be awesome!) for a Christmas stamp to use with my copics
2. follow my blog
3. post a link to my blog on your blog.

On September 4 I will pick a winner with Random.org
Thanks!!!
ScrappingMamaHen

2 comments:

  1. I like greeting farm stamps myself they have a really cute xmas set called xmas cuties here is the link
    http://thegreetingfarm.com/rubber-stamps/anya-ian/xmas-sweeties.html

    also this one is super cute too

    http://thegreetingfarm.com/rubber-stamps/wild-sprouts/ws-vivi.html

    This one is cute too and is digital so it's cheap :)


    http://thegreetingfarm.com/digital/digital-stamps/snowball-fight-digi.html

    Another GF one:

    http://thegreetingfarm.com/digital/digital-stamps/timmy-in-stocking-digi.html

    Of course I like Magnolia stamps, alot of Copic artists like them so here is my favorite for the holidays, I like the generic winter stamps that can go either way xmas or season greetings you know.

    http://www.magnoliastamps.us/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12&products_id=530

    I could see the sentiment being something like "May Your Holidays Be Filled With Light and Joy" or just put seasons greetings and color her in nice winter colors.

    That's what I found when I looked at my favorite stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! So happy to "meet" you! it's so cool what Momo did to get the crafting community together :). I love your blog, my fave stamps wight now (for copic coloring - and better... paper piecing!!) are Lawn Fawn Stamps: www.lawnfawn.com
    I have quite a few sets, and they are my go tos now!! They're great prices ($4-$15.00) and high quality!!! Have an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete