As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Awesome haul in todays mail!!!

So, I have been waiting...almost stalking my Post Office....for my package to come from Cutters Creek. I preordered a bunch of things and was just waiting for their release....well, that little package of goodness came in today! WOOHOO!!!
So, first, I want to say, Thank You to Kim (and Kimber Klaus) for shipping so fast, and for the gift inside!

Thought you all might want to see some pics...so, here goes!
 





This was a little gift for me...so cool! Love the stamps!
Thanks KimberKlaus!










This is my first Nestabilities purchase....I am so excited! Cannot wait to try them out!!!
















 These Pixie Cottage Stamps (I got 2...so far...lol)...can't wait to try these out....are so cute! They are going to look awesome with Copics!





















I can see doing cards for "Happy Harvest" with this one! Can't wait!











My first Flower Soft stamp as well...I cannot wait to get to play with these!

















 I couldn't wait to get this out and try it....and it is GORGEOUS!!!! I see so many different ways to use it!


































I am  SO excited to have gotten this...my pink ATG...although, I know I will need to watch the youtube videos on loading it, I can't wait to use it....Now, I still love my Glue Glider Pro and Max, but this one has a nice, narrow adhesive...just what I need many times!

And finally, here is a pic of it all together...I am leaning toward the Hannah Stamps for Christmas Cards....still looking for more suggestions for other Christmas Stamps to use with my Copics for my Christmas Cards for the blog candy!!!!

Again, thanks so much Kim! Can't wait for my next order! And anyone that is looking for an  awesome place to order from check out www.cutterscreek.com

Until next time,
Happy Scrapping!
Scrapping Mama Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment