As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Excited!!! WOOHOO!

So, I was asked to be on the Toucan Scraps Tutorial team! Yay! I am so excited. So, once a month I will be writing a tutorial for some project or tip and posting it to  Toucan Scraps Tutorials! Please be sure and check it out! More to come tomorrow!!!
Mama Hen

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, what a great accomplishment! I can't wait to see what you post. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete