As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

IDIC Challenge #67

I have to tell you, I am in LOVE with the Elephantastic Digis! I used Emily for this challenge (#67 IDIC Challenge Blog) and she is just TOO CUTE!
I made a composition book first,
This was so much fun to do, so, I thought, why not make a card to go with it!!!
I colored Emily a little differently, as I love this stamp!!!
Anyway, that's all for today folks!!!
See you again, soon!
Mama Hen

2 comments: