As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

IDIC challenge #63

I have a card today, made with images from Glitterbabe. This is my DT card for IDIC challenge blog

I am having computer difficulties and have been for the last week or so. Hopefully, all will be fixed in the next couple of days.
Meanwhile, I used a card from a set I got as a gift, I believe the set was from HSN. It was a Christmas scrapbook and cardmaking kit. I never used everything, so thought I would purge my stuff, and use what I have...so, here it is! LOL...anyway, I printed out my images in 3.5x5 for the flower and the sentiment. I used my Tim Holtz worn lipstick for the reddish tones on the flower, and my Stampin Up mellow moss for the green. I edged it in the mellow moss. I edged the sentiment with Worn Lipstick and then sprayed it with Scarlet Glimmer Mist.
I will post all links for products, once I get my internet repaired.
Thanks!
Mama Hen

2 comments:

  1. Great card! So glad that everything got resolved with your computer and that Hubby is ok now!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have your computer problems solved. Wow, these are great. I love the small square one.

    ReplyDelete