As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello!!! This is my first post for my first Design Team I have been on! I am soooo excited!
So, the theme at IDIC challenge blog this week is 70's Retro and the sponsor is Digis With Attitude.
I had a blast making this card! I used the napkin and cling wrap technique I talked about a few posts ago.
I colored my Hippie Teen with Copic markers. They blend soooo nice! It is pretty easy to make a tie-dye look with them!



 I used Prima Flowers (not sure of the collection, but they come in a round tin with a clear lid) and my bling was from Micheal's dollar bins.

Thanks so much for looking! And please, check out the rest of the DT projects...they all did an awesome job!!!
Mama Hen

1 comment:

  1. That is SUCH an ADORABLE card! Great job! Congrats on making DT!

    ReplyDelete