I have been so blessed by my readers! I have been given multple awards....wow....I am just flabbergasted. Thank you all so very much!
So, onto the rules of the blog awards...here we go!
The "rules" of this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 5 fellow versatile bloggers
1.Thank you so much to Crafting Misfit (Check out her blog....awesome!!!)http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com
and http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/ I have been blessed by all three of these ladies! Thank you!!!
Got 3 of these in the last month...so nice!
2. 7 things about myself...
1. I hate disorganization, but can not seem to get myself organized.
2. I have pulled my 2 middle children out to traditionally homeschool them starting next school year.
3. I LOVE to bake and cook and can....but the clean up process is sometimes so tedious!
4. I would LOVE to have a Cricut Expression 2...but $$$ is too tight right now :(
5. I worked at an LSS for 10 years and then started stamping after I left! LOL
6. I hate to be bored!
7. I always second guess myself.
and 3. send this to 5 fellow versatile bloggers....this is a tough one!
Thank you again!
I also have been given theStylish blogger award
The rules for this award are.
1. Thank the person who gave the award, and link back to their blog.Thank you so much http://www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com/
2. Share 8 things about myself.
This is getting very difficult!
I would love to have more children....no limit, whatever God blesses me with!
I stage pictures so that I can use a certain embellishment or paper collection .
I love to try new projects and new techniques.
I would LOVE to have a massage...never had one yet!
I love to manipulate my photos...but always save the original
I am a paperaholic...that's the first step, right?
I could have went anywhere in the US, Mexico, or Islands for my honeymoon and I picked Williamsburg, VA....mainly because of the "Colonial" aspect...
My husband is my soulmate and my best friend, I wouldn't trade him for anything!
3. Pass this award to 8 individuals who I have recently discovered.
Tough, again...but here we go...
Thank you all so much! I know there is one more blog I need to visit, they told me there is an award there for me. I will check it out tomorrow. Our basement flooded, apparenly, with sewage "type" water. Everything in the basement is ruined. So, I will be doing massive clean outs this week and next. Hope to be back in with a few projects in between running garbage duty!