As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's love from my family

Just thought I would share what my family got/did for me for V-day!

My hubby made me an awesome dinner. He had taken the kiddos out shopping for me, and they were VERY excited...lol....had to wait upstairs in my bedroom until they were "ready" for me.
This is what they got me...
 

  
L and N wanted to get me something to paint....they offered their services to "help" me when I am ready to paint them...too cute!

 

My youngest two, S and J got me a bottle of Prima Flowers each.  
I soooo needed some of these! With all the projects and layouts lately, I my stash is getting really low!



  

  

ALL of these Stickles were from my dearest hubby! I was so impressed (and blessed) that he went to the trouble of picking out gifts for me instead of giving me a gift card (seems so impersonal!)
I also got some Valentine 3 D stickers!

So, until tomorrow then. Have a scrappy night!

Mama Hen












































2 comments: