As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun day Friday

This week's challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack is Anything Goes! Our sponsor this week is Paper Nest Dolls.

For my project I made a gift bag set.
The gift bag and card have a digi "Party Animals" on them. Patterned paper from DC WV lil mister set. Inside of card is from 3 Twenty stampa.
Now it's your turn!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute gift bag set! I love these cute little party animals and how beautifully they are colored. They are so fun and just perfect to give as a cute gift! Have a great weekend my friend!!
    Hugs
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your party animals are just too cute Kristin! What a great gift set you have made. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, and soo cute !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete