As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Funday Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!

Time for another Fun Friday Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack, this week the theme is ANYTHING GOES!!! So....have fun, put together a FABULOUS and FUN card, scrapbook layout, or project and post it at Jo's before Friday, April 11 for a chance to win!

Here is my project I created!
I absolutely LOVE Popcorn Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls! 
This is a HUGE tag die cut I got some time ago...I think it was die cut from an Ellison machine. I loved the idea, but held onto it because I wanted to make something special. Well, the special time came. I have a very dear friend I want to bless with a gift the family can enjoy together...and today you get to see the tag for it....


So, I LOVE how it turned out and it is really just a decorative tag for the outside of a gift basket I am putting together...what do you think the theme is? :) 



Be sure to check out Jo's blog to see the rest of my DT sister's tag mini's!!

Our sponsor this week is Paper Nest Dolls!!

Here are the rules, take the plunge!!!
Starts: Friday, April 4th  12:00AM
Ends: Friday, April 11th  6:00PM
(central time)
 Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what
 you can do for this challenge!

What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 11th 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, April 14th .
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Mama Hen

3 comments:

  1. i found your website the other day and after reading a handful of posts thought i would say thank you for all the great content keep it coming i will try to stop by here more often to get new information visit here you can get the next event s idea with a great arrangement from a site it can be followed with a full satisfication a href http www reasonablegifts com women gift baskets a

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute and adorable tag !!! I love how fun and bright it is !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete