As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Fun-day Friday challenge

Hi all my bloggy friends!
Welcome to Jo's Funday Friday Challenge!
 
This weeks challenge is "I love you, Mom!"at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Make a card, scrapbook page, or project with this theme!!!
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps!

Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
 Starts: Friday, April 25 th 12:00 AM (eastern time)
Ends: Friday, May 1st 6:00 PM (eastern time)
Here is what I created for this week's challenge:So, I made a card for my mommy ;)

I colored the I love Ewe digi from Bugaboo with my copic markers. I fussy cut the sheep and the hearts. The flower paper is from my stash as well as the 2 flower stickers and the heart sticker.
I distressed the paper edges and mounted it on an angle on the card.

For the inside of the card I used a coordinating patterned paper from my stash. I mounted a chipboard heart , xo sticker, crocheted flower and metal flower onto the inside of the card along with the sentiment " I admire everything about you" .


 Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter? The rules are simple…
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your
challenge, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as
you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for
the top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only
You have until April 25th at 6:00 PM (eastern) time to link up. All winners will be announced on Monday, Apri 28th.
Have fun and we look forwlard to seeing what you create!
Linky tool located at 
I love to hear from my bloggy friends, so please, let me know what you think!!!
Mama Hen

1 comment:

  1. This is soo adorable !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete