As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello there my chickies :) \
There's a Friday Fun Day Challenge #39 over at Jo's Scrap Shack- them is "Floral" I would LOVE to see your interpretation of this theme!
 Team A's sponsor was Bugaboo Digi Stamps and my choice was the lovely Beautiful blocks-Live Love Laugh.


Make sure to play along this week~you don’t want to miss a chance for a great prize!
 Starts: Friday, February 28th 12:00 AM (central time)
Ends: Friday, March 7th 6:00 PM (central time)



I used copic markers to color the image and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Just Because from3 Twenty Stamps - Simple Sentiments.
I loved coloring it, there are SO many color options! I love the new stamp sets from Jo's Scrap Shack! They are SO versatile! Don't forget to go and check them out! And if you do, tell them Mama Hen sent ya!




Make sure to stop by my DT sisters' blogs to check out what they made for this challenge.
  Well my chicks, it is YOUR turn to show us what
 You can do for this challenge!
Just link up using our link up tool at the bottom of this post for your chance to win top 3 and get entered into our monthly prize drawing.
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Have fun!
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. Up to three (3) entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 7th at 6:00 PM (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, March 10th.Make sure you go to Jo's Scrap Shack to link up your challenge piece! I can't wait to see what you create!
Well my chicks, I need to tend to my own flock of chicks ;) Have fun crafting!
Mama Hen

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Krisitn, love those flowers. You've done a great job coloring them too. I almost did a repeat like this, but changed my mind at the last minute. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and colors !!!! Beautiful card !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete