As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Friday Funday Challenge!!!


Hello my bloggy friends!
 Welcome to another Funday Friday Challenge!

 This week's Challenge:
"It's Sketch Time"
Create a card,layout or project
 using this week's sketch!
  
Our sponsors this week are:
 One lucky winner will receive 5 digis of their choice !!



 One lucky winner will receive 3 digis of their choice !!
 So make sure to play along this week~


So I made a scrapbook layout and put it in a frame (one of my new faves to do!!! ) I used my Kenny K digi  "Texting Diva". I colored her with my copic markers. For the scrapbook page I used a K& Co paper with skittles, buttons, and other embellies! 
I often buy picture frames at yard sales, 2nd hand shops, etc and have them ready and waiting for my next spurt of creativity! :)  


 

  Starts: Friday, March 21st 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, March 28th  6:00PM
(eastern time)

Here are the rules, take the plunge!!!
Starts: Friday, March 21st  12:00AM
Ends: Friday, March 28th  6:00PM
(central time)
 Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what
 you can do for this challenge!

What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until March 28 by 6:00Pm (central) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, March 31st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
  Have a blessed weekend!!! 
Mama Hen

1 comment:

  1. Kris - this is so delightful - I love how you have used the sketch

    ReplyDelete