As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Well, not much accomplished crafting lately...it has been COLD here in PA!!!! My studio is in my garage, and it is FREEZING! I made a tag and by the time I was done I couldn't feel my fingers!!! LOL...I did get a little accomplished cleaning wise, so, now that we figured out how to get some HEAT into my studio I can get back to crafting!!!
Meanwhile, I found this site, AWESOME!!!
A Cherry On Top

and LOVE the gelatos!!! SO TOTALLY want to try them!!!

Well, stay warm my chicks!
Mama Hen

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Just saw your card at Jo's FFC 37, and I love the splotches of bright color and that delicate doily. Such a pretty card. I didn't see a post for FFC37, so left a comment here. Hope it's warmed up where you are and that you will soon be able to craft again. Brrrr. Happy V. Day. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute use of the new stamp and I just love the water color of the layout. The doily is a super cute touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you work at Jo;s very nice and bright. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well just so that I don't miss a chance at this great stamp set I'm going to leave this comment. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete