As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Friday, February 21, 2014


Hello my crafty friends!!
Welcome to day 3 of the 3 Twenty Crafts 2nd Release! You should have arrived here from Kellie's blog but if you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, simply go to Jo's Scrap Shack
 Today we are showing you the new and awesome stamp set “Say it from the Heart”
Here is what I created using this new stamp set:











 The sentiments in this set are ALL so wonderful, I had a very difficult time choosing just one!  But, since I had chosen a few of my wedding photos, and my husband passed away a little over a year ago...THIS sentiment was just perfect for the page! 
It says, "I never had a connection this strong and I never want to imagine life without it" 

Well that is my project and I am glad you stopped by today. Your next stop on the hop is Mary's blog so have a great time as my Design Team sisters have really created up some gorgeous projects that will surely inspire you!!
To win today’s stamp set “Say it from the Heart”, make sure you stop at each blog along the hop, become a follower and leave a comment. The winner will be chosen randomly and nobody knows which designer’s blog the winner will be chosen from… so don't miss out on your chances, make sure you complete the hop and leave some comment love!
Stop back tomorrow for the last day of the new release blog hop and a look at another awesome new stamp set from 3 Twenty Crafts
 Happy  Crafting!
Mama Hen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and I agree that the set is great for a wedding day scrap page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout page is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout Kristin, I love how you stamped that sentiment right on the pictures, I would have never thought to do that. Just beautiful! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete