As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Monday, January 27, 2014

So, I am working on my craft room tonight....DEFINITELY needs a SERIOUS clean out (it is in the garage...lol) BUT I have scheduled a crop coming up in 2 weeks and it needs to be CLEAN for my girls!!! ;)
Here is another layout made recently!

Here in PA it is supposed to be bitterly cold....so cold for us they cancelled school for everyone! SO, hopefully I get a lot done in my scrapbook room tomorrow....of course, a portable heater would help...any offers? lol...just kidding :)
Well, stay warm and toasty!
Mama Hen

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that layout!!! Hope you are staying warm!!!
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristin, Finally got a moment to come over for a visit & say Hi to a new DT mate. And join as a new follower, invite you to visit me if you have time. I don't scrapbook, so I'm in awe of your pretty layout. Really like the bright color scheme, and love the buttons on your tiny banners. Hope you got your cleaning tasks done & that PA gets some relief from that dreadful weather soon. TFS & looking forward to enjoying more of your work thru the DT at Jo's. Hugs

    ReplyDelete