As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Been a while, but back and better!!!

So, it has been a while since I blogged....and shared my passion of scrapbooking and crafts! And for that I apologize! I have had a lot of challenges and changes, but I am getting back to my old self and ready to share again! Hope you all aren't mad at me ;)
Anyway, here are a few layouts I have made recently....






If you have any questions or just want to leave a comment, please do!!!

Looking to post daily again!
Take care,
Mama Hen

3 comments:

  1. Kristin these layouts are beautiful! I love the vintage one of the little girl in pigtails! Is that you? All your layouts have different designs which I like a lot and I love your eye for color coordination! I'm so happy to have you on my DT! We need you to get a "subscribe" through email button for your sidebar ... I for one like to have all my blogs that I follow come to my email and I know many others do too. =0)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages! My fave is the Christmas one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin - I love the array of scrapbook pages here. Great to have you on Jo's DT. Looking forward to creating with you

    ReplyDelete