As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So happy to announce......

I am a new Peacock Artist!!! I am SO honored to be a part of this team. I would ask that you all check out the Pinque Peacock blog ....they have such beautiful things for sale!!! handmade flowers, stickpins, covered buttons, to name a few... ;)
Keep watching for my first  Artist Post! Pinque Peacock Shop

Until another day,
Mama Hen Peacock ;)

8 comments:

  1. So glad to be on the team with you. I look forward to seeing your posts and I have my coke sitting here with me too as I am typing this lol.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mama Hen Peacock! Looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your post about your husband and what a positive lady you are. I am also a mom to 5 grown kids and I just can't imagine what you have been going through. On a very positive note, I am delighted to see you on this DT and look forward to seeing your projects. Hugs~ Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the art you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin, it has been an absolute joy getting to know you and I am super happy to have you on the team. Thank you for considering and accepting the position.
    I look forward to the journey ahead!
    :O)
    Quirky Queen Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing what wonderful crafty goodness you will show as a part of the Pinque Peacock team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congradulations! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats looking forward to lots of fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete