As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Goal setting and followers...

So, I have decided to set a personal goal of posting to my blog at least 4 times a week. For those who are "veteran" bloggers, do you think this is an attainable goal? I have many projects in my head...just need to get them applied! Hoping this will make it a bit easier to do more for the shop and more personally :-) look for me soon!
Happy Scrappin'!
Mama hen

No comments:

Post a Comment