As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Back from our little break...with a few projects!

So, we put our kiddos in public school (a big decision for us) and it took a while for things to settle down to a dull chaotic roar :)
We have been very busy, but I don't want you to think I have forgotten you!
Here are a few projects that we have done lately!
This was made from a mailbox from the Target Dollar Spot! I covered the box with paper from a paper pack from the Dollar Spot as well. I used ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and edged both ends with it :) I cut Elmo from my Cricut cartridge Sesame Street Friends.
Here is another view: Used a 1 3/8 circle punch from EK Success and punched the circles from a sheet of paper from the same pack I used for the box. I tied a number of scraps of ribbon to the flag and.....tada! All done!
Check back tomorrow!
Mama Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment