As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

IDIC DT Challenge #72

Today's challenge is sponsored by Robyn's Fetish ...LOVE their digis!
So, I used Katie Reading. She is soooo cute!
Although I homeschool my kiddos, I know their are lots who returned to school this past week.
I thought it would be awesome to have a card for one of their first days/weeks of school, just to let them know, Hey, you are great...just the way you are!
So, here we go!
So, here is the digi I colored with copics. I trimmed it down to a 3.5x5 size.
Mounted it onto pumpkin Bazzill cs. Attached a 1/2 inch wide ribbon with white stitching onto the pumpkin cs. I threaded orange embroidery floss thru the green button and then used green floss to keep the orange and yellow buttons together. I used glue dots to attach the buttons to the ribbon. I stamped (before mounting the digi and such) So PROUD of You in Green palette ink for the outside, and You're One of a Kind on the inside.
Thank you so much for stopping by...
Would love it if you left me a comment!
Mama Hen

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet card, love the back to school theme!
    Lindsay-what's digistamping yahoo group

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! you're right. she is adorable. great job!

    ReplyDelete