As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am SO ready for Christmastime...anyone with me?

The pics for this layout actually came from WalMart and their "free picture with Santa day"...but I REALLY didn't care for the border on the pics.
I was looking thru the AWESOME box The Robin's Nest sent me and found this INCREDIBLE plaid glitter Christmas words paper and fell in LOVE...with my two youngest boys Santa pics I just wanted to use something that wasn't childish, and this was perfect!
I mounted their pics (after taking off the Walmart Christmas border) on Rebellious Red Glitter chipboard and on Glitter Silver Chipboard.

I used a green cs for the rub on ( Christmas Rub-on) and put Santa on there with red metallic dew drops from the   LoveBirds Teardrops and I stamped "Dear Santa" and "Define Good" on the same cs. For the title I made a border above and below the word Ole Saint Nicholas.
I attached black velvet ribbon to the same color green cs and mounted red dew drops from the Flame Dew Drops bottle (have I said lately how much I LOVE these Dew Drops! They are so awesome! So easy to use and add so much to a page, card, or project!)
This is the pic with the Rebellious Red Chipboard. For this one I attached Silver Dew Drops from the Cotton Candy bottle .
Come back later this week and see what I did with the other Santa pic I have, also from Walmart's free photo day...lol...
Mama Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment