As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I am Roses...Got my first order today!!!

Ok, so I have been looking for somewhere to get some paper roses....ever since starting to follow a few FABULOUS blogs where I have seen A LOT of them! So, I went to I Am Roses and found SO MANY AWESOME flowers! I fell in LOVE!!!
So, I thought I would share my excitement! I finally got my order today...now I have to tell ya...they come from Thailand..so they do take a few weeks to get here, but SO WORTH THE WAIT!
Here is the box, as it was, before I opened it!
WOW...what a box! And tied with some AWESOME baker's twine!
yep, you know I had to take a pic! LOL
Once the box was opened, I have to say I was impressed with their packing!

All wrapped in bubble wrap!
AND in a large plastic bag...and then each in it's own small plastic bag...



To show you individually the flowers...I don't know that the flowers show it justice, but I will try..






















 They are just gorgeous! I will be making all sorts of projects with these, can't wait to share the projects.
To give you an idea of size:
These are the mini roses.


These are "mixed blue paper roses"

These are from the pink and white pack
These ones are from the mixed Classic Tone pack.

  The curly roses...mixed pack.
And finally...they even sent me a gift...so sweet!!!

They are so cute!!!
And the card they enclosed...
So, I have decided I want to share the goodness of all these flowers...and make a blog candy!!! I will make up an assortment from some of my flowers I got and mail them out to one lucky winner! All you need to do is comment on this post and if you are not already, become a follower...would love it if you would spread the word!!!!
Thanks and Happy Scrapping!
Mama Hen

23 comments:

  1. wow those are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these are grand! I love flowers but have only purchased a few Prima ones at Michaels. I think I am going to have to look up this company and get some. My 2 BFFs want to do a flower making workshop (where the 3 of us get together and have a craft day), but I would love to get some of these and put them on projects. They are beautiful. Oh yeah, I am a new follower. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are amazing!

    angela
    http://www.creativecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kris- those are just gorgeous!! And so many of them!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous. I have been thinking about ordering. Thank you for sharing, already a follower.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these flowers...they are so beautiful...I am a follower now...can't wait to see what you create with them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also known as mom2fivekiddos...lol...but didn't want to confuse. If you click on the part of my description that says I am Roses(It looks darker than the rest) it will take you to the I am Roses site. I am hoping to make an order again soon!!! They have so much MORE than what I ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! what gorgeous selection of flowers! Love the roses, an evergreen flower for any occasion. I am thinking of ordering from them too as a birthday present for myself this month but can't make up my mind on the colour choices...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember when I received my very first order from Iamroses. I too was ecstatic. I couldn't believe how many flowers I actually ordered and now I can't believe how many flowers I've actually used up. They are awesome products and ordering from them will become an addiction...lol!!!! I know from experience...hahaha! Congratulations on your first order. Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look fabulous. Your gonna have fun creating with them. Thanks for the chance to win some of these amazing flowers...
    kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful flowers. Just wonderful. I am now a follower. Thanks for the chance to win. annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous flowers. Have fun playing. I am a follower. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your comp book is very nice, grown up and beautiful. The roses are beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Definitely gonna have to look up that website. Those flowers are beautiful...I'm a new follower.

    Great Candy!

    Thanks!
    Cindy R

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are so gorgeous! I wish I had seen this earlier-my son just arrived home from Thailand this week. I could have had him find some for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so pretty!! I am just now seeing blogs with these flowers (I guess I am a little behind!!) and I just HAVE to have some!! They are gorgeous!! Thanks for showing close-ups & sizes!! :) New follower from Becky's DT!

    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! What great blog candy! I love the selection of flowers that you chose. I cna't wait to see what you creat with them.
    jessica_k@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. The roses are so darn cute I am going to have to get some :) thanks for sharing you haul with us :)New Follower from Becky's Sweet Creations

    ReplyDelete
  21. The roses are so pretty! Thanks for the chance to win some great blog candy!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete