As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Girly Girl Challenge #71

I had so much fun with this challenge!!! I really wanted to add more ribbons and flowers....just to make it as girly as possible, but decided to do it in a more "laid back" manner....
I used Abby's First Camera from Kelly's Kids. I colored her with my trusty copics (can't believe I drug my feet about getting these!)  They are so AWESOME!!!
I fussy cut Abby out and attached her with pop dots to a piece of pink cs. I used Diamond Stickles to add some GIRLY bling to her dress and hair bow.
I attached Abby on her pink background to a piece of cs (sorry everyone, the front of my stack is missing, so I do not know the name...please, if anyone knows, leave me a comment with the name, I know it is a DCWV stack) I  used my EK Success Daisy border punch and punched out a border from the one side of the same color cs Miss Abby is mounted to... I mounted this to the card blank and mounted Miss Abby with all her background cs to the card blank as well.
I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink "you're a superstar" on the same cardstock. and doubled up the pop dots to make it a bit higher than Miss Abby! I put a ribbon under the sentiment and tied a "cheater" bow.
Thank you so much for stopping by and please remember to stop by the rest of the DT blogs to check out their projects as well!!!
Mama Hen

11 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Love the sparkles on the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I, too, am dragging my feet about buying my own Copics but it is only for financial reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the sparkles on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Awesome!!! I love, love, love Copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and the stickels make her dress look fantastic! (I love my stickels...LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card you made :)
    I love the glitter on the girl´s dress :)

    Have a nice day.
    Hug Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete