As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

IDIC challenge #70

So, this weeks challenge them is Nature and is sponsored by Toucan Scraps ....I love the nature themed digis they offer! So many, you really need to check them out!
I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads and Stampin Up ink pads (yes, I combined them...lol...) to create the background. Be sure to check back later in the week to see the other color schemes I used for the same digi!
SO, onto todays card!
I mounted the image onto 2 shades of green cs and mounted that onto We R Memory Makers Hippity Hoppity PP, it is the "other" side of the main paper!
I stamped the sentiment in Black Dye ink  on coordinating green CS and trimmed it down. Mounted that onto the same dark green CS I used on the 2nd matte for the digi. Add some ribbon, tie a quicky bow and done! Once I got the background done, the rest came together very quickly!
Remember, check back later in the week for some more cards, made with the same image, but with different background colors! It is amazing the difference changing out one color makes!
Mama Hen

4 comments:

  1. very pretty card. I love the sentiment.. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful colours and colouring. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful! So excited to be on the Queen of my craftroom's DT with you! Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete