As my chicks grow...

And as I find more time to get creative, I thought I would share some of my creations, as well as my time with others. Hopefully I will make new friendships and create lasting bonds over paper, adhesive, and embellishments. So sit back, relax, and let's share...have a cup of coffee, or tea, or in my case a Coke...lol... and let's just have a blast creating, finding new projects to make together, and gathering our supplies for future endeavors!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

IDIC Challenge #69

For our challenge this week on IDIC Challenge Blog the theme is Sports! My being from the Pittsburgh Area...and being a STEELERS fan (GO Steelers!!! WOOT! WOOT!), I thought, why not make a masculine birthday card...with a Steelers...er, football theme.
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps ....you have GOT to check them out!!!! They have SO many awesome digis!
Anyway, onto my card for today!
Yep, I know there is no number on the jersey! There are so many AWESOME players on the Steelers team ;)

Anyway,  I left the inside of the card blank, so the person could write whatever their hearts desire... :)
Please, don't forget to check out the challenge blog and take part in the challenges!
Mama Hen

3 comments:

  1. Great job - Love the Steelers - Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My step-family was originally from Pittsburgh and are huge Steeler fans!

    ReplyDelete